Revolution – Dissolvable Frac Plugs
At Lateral, we know that no two formations are alike. That goes for completion methods too. We custom-build our plugs to fit your needs.
Through the use of proprietary metals, dissolve times can be customized to meet any wellbore condition.
- Fully dissolvable element provides proven isolation
- 8″ overall length
- Ball drop or ball-in-place
- Available in 4.5″ and 5.5″ sizes and most casing weights
- Patented element and backup system provides a 10,000psi pressure rating
- Industry first adapter kit designed to prevent premature sets
- Deploy at speeds up to 170m/min (550ft/min)
Dissolvable Pump-out Sub
No more snubbing in with delicate, frangible disks. change your well design to utilize dissolvable metal technology. — reduce costs and increase safety.
- Add a column of water on top to reduce snub force and become ?pipe heavy? faster.
- Each sub can be pinned for any differential pressure required for removal.
- Disks can be custom-made to meet any wellbore requirements.
- Installed as the wireline re-entry guide on bottom.
- No debris or restrictions left in wellbore
- Eliminate Plug/prong removal runs during snubbing operations
Features / Benefits:
- Variable shear pressure
- No-go Profile
- Dual o-rings
- Custom threads & sizes available